25 Low or No Prep Vegan Meals
For when you don’t have time to cook
Here is a list of 25 low/no prep meals I compiled to help get you out of a dinner funk or if you are low on time and ingredients.
Ready in 30 min or less
- Pasta with sauce and broccoli (fresh or frozen)
- Instant Pot Southwest Quinoa
- Veggie Nachos or Tacos
- Black Bean Burritos
- Buffalo Chickpea Wraps (with homemade blue cheese)
- Chickpea Salad sammies
- Flatbread or Bagel Pizzas
- Quesadillas with Avocado
- Power Grain Bowl or Power Salad (FREE printable coming soon!)
- Stir-fry with Tofu (can get pre bagged in freezer section, just add tofu)
- Red Lentil Curry
- Tofu Scramble (Breakfast for Dinner)
- Mediterranean Wrap
- Veggie Burgers or Veggie dogs
- Grilled Cheeze n canned soup
- Loaded avocado toast w kimchi or other toppings
- Potato, greens and veggie sausage or chorizo hash
- Beans, rice & avocado
- Spicy tofu or tvp lettuce wraps
- Boxed vegan mac n cheese – add in peas or beans
More than 30 Minutes – Low prep
- Lentil Sloppy Joes – There are so many versions of this, you can’t screw it up!
- Instant Pot Lentil Sloppy Joes – set it and forget it
- Chana Saag with Kale (Isa Does It – cut the spice in half for kids)
- Zuppa Toscana (Tuscan soup w white beans, potatoes, kale)
- Bean Chili
I hope those gave you some ideas for dinner tonight or any night when you are low on time and ingredients.
One thing that will make your dinner prep quicker is an Instant Pot. If you haven’t heard about it yet, all I can say is that it’s a total dinner prep game changer. It’s a pressure cooker that does the math for you. Al you do it push a button and walk away. You can make rice, quinoa, dried beans, steamed veggies, yogurt, oatmeal, you can even bake in it if you are so inclined.
The above is an affiliate link. If you purchase and Instant Pot from this link it will be no extra charge to you but I will make a small commission. Thank you!